TruTac is a software house with extensive experience in all
logistics software. We are the UK’s largest independent tachograph analysis
company. We design and deliver software solutions for all PSV operators
regardless of size and sector; we make managing compliance easier, saving time,
money and adding value.
TruTac are the approved CPT Commercial Partner for tachograph analysis and daily vehicle checking systems.
CPT Tacho Analysis – CPT Approved Tachograph Analysis Software for PSV
CPT Tacho Analysis is a fully web-based, completely
automated, digital and analogue tachograph analysis reporting system
specifically for PSV operators.
CPT Tacho Analysis is used by PSV transport operators of all sizes and in all sectors to provide a secure system to manage their tachograph analysis and compliance requirements.
- Powerful – Key information at your fingertips
- Simple to Use – User intuitive, with simple navigation
- Easy Install – All you need is an internet connected computer
- Secure – User security configurable for job role
- Dedicated compliance software for Coach, Bus and Mini-Bus Operators
- Mixed EU, PSV Domestic Drivers’ Hours and WTD Compliant
- Easy to use, admin free, digital and analogue analysis
- Clear, concise and flexible auto email reporting
- Manager and driver dashboards with KPI alerts
20% discount for CPT Members on digital tachograph analysis and compliance management software
CPT Daily Checks - CPT Approved Drivers App for Daily Vehicle Checks &
Services and products
- Compliance and operational fleet management software
- Software and bespoke development
- Hardware and stationery products
- Tachograph analysis bureau
- CPT Tacho Analysis – CPT Approved Tachograph Analysis Software for PSV fleets
- CPT Daily Checks – CPT Approved Drivers App for Daily Vehicle Checks & Reporting
- TruTime – Time and attendance clocking software using digital tachograph cards
- TruLicence – Driving licence verification via the DVLA official records