The Confederation of Passenger Transport UK (CPT) is recognised by Government as the voice of the bus and coach industry, and is the focus for consultation on national and international legislation, local regulations, operational practices and engineering standards.
Welcome new members
- Acorn Venture Transport Ltd (Other)
- Advisory Conciliation
and Arbitration Service (ACAS) (Other)
- Allison Transmission Europe B.V. (Vehicle Parts)
- Elastacloud Ltd (Digital Services)
- Mccarron Coates Ltd (Claims & Insurance)
- Pennington Manches LLP (Legal Services)
- Plexus Law (Legal Services)
- Road Tech Computer Systems Ltd (Digital Services)
- Seeing Machines Ltd (Digital Services)
- Smith Bowyer Clarke Road Transport Lawyers (Legal Services)
- Transport Data Interchange Ltd (Digital Services)
CPT's Suppliers Committee is made up of suppliers who deliver a broad range of products and services to CPT’s operator members.
Our regular meetings provide the ideal forum to discuss all the latest news and developments in the bus and coach industry.